Virtual Appointment Options
Triage Telephone Call (Alberta Residents Only)
A triage telephone call is a free 15 minute appointment with Terry Kane designed to determine if a patient needs to be seen face-to-face by a healthcare professional before proceeding to any virtual care.
Virtual Physiotherapy Appointment (Alberta Residents Only)
A virtual appointment is an appointment with Terry Kane via video-conferencing. Virtual physiotherapy is ideal for patients who have been examined by a physician, physiotherapist or surgeon and require exercise rehabilitation.
- Virtual Telehealth Appointments are thirty minutes in duration
- Appointment Fee:
- Terry’s services are private and not covered by Alberta Health.
- The fee for a thirty minute telehealth appointment with Terry is $40.00 (no GST).
- Payment is not required in advance of your appointment.
- All payments are made online via e-transfer.
- We do not direct bill insurance companies.
- Receipts will be provided once payment is received.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you fail to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours before it is scheduled we reserve the right to decline future appointments unless you pay in advance.
- Video Platform:
- All appointments are conducted using a secured and encrypted telehealth platform.
- Once an telehealth appointment is booked you will be sent a link for your appointment.
- For your safety, your appointment should take place in a clear and safe environment with room to move and where there are no obstacles that could result in a fall or accident.
- All patients who are 18 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- For your safety, all patients are encouraged to have a witness present in the same room during a videoconference.
- For patient safety we ask that all patients have a telephone with them at all times during a telehealth appointment. This is to ensure the safety of the patient, in the event of an accident or fall. Patients will be asked to provide the phone number to Terry at the beginning of the call.
- Before Booking
- Please see the list below of patients that Terry does not see.
Before booking an appointment, please note the following conditions.
- Terry does NOT assess or treat patients who have been involved in a work related (WCB) or motor vehicle accident (MVA)
- Terry does NOT assess or treat patients who are on short or long term disability insurance coverage.
- Terry does NOT assess or treat patient patients who have retained legal counsel and / or are actively involved in any form of legal action regarding their injuries.