- This service is currently restricted to Alberta residents only.
- Terry Kane is a registered physiotherapist in Alberta.
- A physician referral is not required to see Terry.
- This service is private and not covered by Alberta Health Services.
- A video conference or telephone consultation is not a substitute for a face-to-face assessment – however is recognized as an accepted option for patients who do not have a local physiotherapist, cannot travel to a physiotherapist or in circumstances where weather conditions prevent a face-to-face appointment.
- Ideally a video conference via a desktop computer, tablet or mobile phone is preferred over a telephone call because of the ability to observe a joint or specific movements (example: walking)
- All appointments are thirty minutes in duration.
- All video conferences and telephone consults are booked online. See below to book an appointment on this page. If you require a time that is outside of our scheduled hours, just click here and let us know what works for you.
- The fee for a 30 minute video conference or telephone consult is $30.00 (no GST).
- Official receipts will be provided for all appointments.
- No payment is required to book an appointment.
- After booking an appointment online, we will contact you an email with further instructions.
- As long as you have a computer, tablet or mobile phone that has a camera and is connected to the internet that’s all you need.
- You can cancel your appointment at anytime, but would appreciate at least 24 hours notice.