Telephone and Video Consultations
- This service is designed to help Albertans speak or video chat with Terry Kane.
- This service is currently restricted to Alberta residents only.
- Terry Kane is a registered physiotherapist in Alberta.
- A physician referral is not required to consult with Terry.
- This service is private and not covered by Alberta Health Services.
- A video conference or telephone consultation is not a substitute for a face-to-face assessment – however is recognized as an accepted option for patients who do not have a local physiotherapist, cannot travel to a physiotherapist or in circumstances where weather conditions prevent a face-to-face appointment.
- Ideally a video conference is preferred over a telephone call because of the ability to observe a joint as part of a examination. (example: walking).
- All appointments are thirty minutes in duration.
- The fee for a 30 minute video conference or telephone consult is $30.00 (no GST).
- Official receipts will be provided for all appointments.
- No payment is required to book an appointment.
- Complete the form below and Terry will contact you directly in an email with further instructions.