Questions that Terry Answers
- What have I injured – what’s causing my pain?
- How long will it take for my injury or condition to improve or heal?
- What can I do at home to reduce my pain and get better?
- What exercises or activities should I be doing at home to get better?
- What exercises or activities should I avoid doing at home that may make my injury worse?
- Do I really need a special tests – will they make any difference at all?
- What is the probability that I may need surgery?
- What can I do to avoid surgery?
- If I need to see a surgeon or a specialist, who do you recommend?
- All appointments are booked online.
- A physician referral is NOT required to see Terry, however if you are a physician and wish to refer to Terry, click here for an printable referral form.
- Terry is a registered physiotherapist with the Alberta Physiotherapy + College.
- Terry’s services are private and not covered by Alberta Health Services.
- Terry offers a money-back guarantee and full refund if you’re unhappy with the service you receive.
- Initial assessments are one-hour in length are $100. (no GST)
- Follow up appointments are $50. (no GST)
- Payment is required at the time of your appointment (credit card or cash only).
- Official receipts will be provided.
- Main floor: Heavens Fitness Club – 637, 11th Avenue SW Calgary (scroll down to see a map).
- There is free parking surrounding the building.
- Please inform us of your license plate number when you check in.
- Terry is a male physiotherapist and in order to make a accurate diagnosis, a physical examination of the affected area is required. In order to conduct a physical examination Terry will need make physical contact with you.
- All patients are invited to bring a friend or family member to witness any appointment.
- Unfortunately we do not have sufficient staff to provide a witness for patients.
- All minor age patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.