Orthopaedic Conditions & Injuries
Terry offers one hour orthopaedic assessments and home-based rehab exercise programs focused on;
- Patients with acute and chronic orthopaedic or sports related injuries.
- Patients seeking a second opinion on their condition.
- Patients questioning the probability that they require surgery.
- Patients who want to avoid surgery and looking at their options.
- In the event a patient requires a surgical consult, Terry will make the necessary referral to the most appropriate surgeon.
Office Appointment Information
- A physician referral is NOT required to see Terry, however if you are a physician and wish to refer to Terry, click here for an printable referral form.
- Terry is a registered physiotherapist with the Alberta Physiotherapy + College.
- Terry’s services are private and not covered by Alberta Health Services.
- Appointments can be booked online or by email.
- Initial assessments are one-hour in length are $100. (no GST)
- Follow up appointments are $50. (no GST)
- Payment is required at the time of your appointment (credit card or cash only).
- Official receipts will be provided.
- Terry offers a money-back guarantee and full refund if you’re unhappy with the service you receive.
- Main floor: Heavens Fitness Club – 637, 11th Avenue SW Calgary (scroll down to see a map).
- There is free parking surrounding the building.
- Please inform us of your license plate number when you check in.
- Please note that Terry does NOT see patients with injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents,
- Please note that Terry does NOT see patients with injuries resulting from work related accidents or
- Please note that Terry does NOT see patients involved in any form of medical or legal litigation related to their condition or injury.
- Terry is a male physiotherapist and in order to conduct a physical assessment, Terry will need make physical contact with you. All patients are invited to bring a friend or family member to witness any appointment. Unfortunately we do not have sufficient staff to provide a witness for patients.
- All minor age patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.