Orthopaedic Conditions & Injuries
Terry offers one hour orthopaedic assessments and home-based rehab exercise programs focused on;
- Patients with acute and chronic orthopaedic or sports related injuries.
- Patients seeking a second opinion on their condition.
- Patients questioning the probability that they require surgery.
- Patients who want to avoid surgery and looking at their options.
- Patients seeking private post-surgical physiotherapy (Terry does not provide free post-surgical physiotherapy).
Office Appointment Information
- Terry is a registered physiotherapist with the Alberta Physiotherapy + College.
- No physician referral is required to see Terry.
- Terry’s services are private and not covered by Alberta Health Services.
- All appointment bookings are done online via this website.
- Initial assessments are one-hour in length at $100 (no GST).
- Follow up appointments are 30 minutes in length at $50 (no GST)
- Payment is required at the time of your appointment. Official receipts will be provided.
- Terry offers a money-back guarantee and full refund if you’re not happy with the service you receive. If you want a refund you must request a refund by email within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Location: Heavens Fitness Club – 637, 11th Avenue SW Calgary.
- There is free parking surrounding the building.
- Please note that Terry does NOT see patients with injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents, work related accidents or involved in any form of medical or legal litigation.
- In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, a physical examination is required. Given that Terry is a male physiotherapist, all patients are invited to bring a friend or family member to witness any appointment.
- All minor age patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.