Home Care Appointment Information
- Terry Kane is a registered physiotherapist with Alberta Physiotherapy + College.
- A physician referral is not required to see Terry Kane for home care physiotherapy.
- Terry’s services are private and not covered by Alberta Health Services.
- Terry provides home care physiotherapy services for Calgarians for three categories of patients;
- Patients discharged from hospital following orthopaedic surgery.
- Patients requiring home-based rehab exercises to improve their mobility and functional independence.
- Patients with a history of a fall who would benefit from a fall prevention assessment and program.
- Due to other commitments, Terry only sees patients for home care services on weekday afternoons and weekends.
- Please note that Terry does not see patients with neurological conditions.
- Terry requires a family member, family friend or guardian to be present at all times during all appointments.
- Initial appointments are one hour in duration and at a fee of $125 (no GST). In many cases, an initial appointment may be all that is required.
- If a follow up appointment is required or requested by the patient Terry will discuss his recommendations. Follow up appointments are negotiable in duration and price based on initial assessment findings and discussions with the patient and/or family.
- Payment is required at the time of all appointments by cash or credit card (not debit card).
- Official receipts will be provided for all appointments.
Please contact Terry by completing the form below including a telephone number that you can be reached at.