“Exercise is the most effective non-surgical treatment to improve long term joint mobility, muscular strength and functional independence.”
Areas of Practice
- Acute joint injuries
- Orthopaedic triage assessments and referrals (as indicated).
- Exercise-based non-surgical rehabilitation
- Pre- and post-surgical exercise rehabilitation
- Lumbar spine conditions
- Shoulder, hip and knee pain & arthritis
- Tele-Rehabilitation / Virtual Physiotherapy
What to expect seeing Terry
- Unhurried assessment (one patient per hour)
- Unhurried patient education on their condition, prognosis and home based treatment strategies.
- Safe, appropriate and supervised home based rehab exercise.
Terry does NOT use passive treatment methods such as ultrasound, needling, manipulations or manual therapy. If you are looking for these treatments we recommend you see another physiotherapist.
Terry does NOT see the following patient profiles;
- Terry does not assess or treat patients who have been involved in a work related (WCB) or motor vehicle accident (MVA)
- Terry does not assess or treat patients who are on short or long term disability insurance coverage.
- Terry does not assess or treat patient patients who have retained legal counsel and / or are actively involved in any form of legal action regarding their injuries.