What to expect.
- The success of any treatment plan depends on an accurate and reliable diagnosis that can only be achieved from a thorough face-to-face physical examination.
- During an initial one-hour appointment, Terry will conduct a physical assessment, render a diagnosis, educate patients on their condition, answer questions, and design a home-based treatment/exercise program.
- To reduce the need for face-to-face follow-up appointments, Terry offers video follow-up appointments (as needed).
- Terry is a male physiotherapist. To conduct a physical examination, he will have to physically touch you. You are welcome to bring a friend or family member to any appointment. If you would prefer to see a female physiotherapist, we would invite you to contact another physiotherapy clinic.
- Patients are invited to bring a friend or family member to any appointment.
- Minor-aged patients must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Terry believes the most effective treatment for non-surgical orthopaedic injuries is safe and appropriate exercise(s) that can be performed at home or in a gym.
- At your appointment, you will be given an individualized rehab exercise program that is safe and appropriate for your condition and stage of tissue healing.
- Terry does not use passive treatments such as ultrasound, electro modalities, needling, acupuncture or massage.
Terry sees patients with/for.
- Acute and chronic orthopaedic injuries/conditions
- Sports-related injuries
- Second opinions
Terry does NOT see patients with/for.
- Patients involved in any form of litigation,
- Patients on short or long term disability
- Patients with any injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident
- Patients with any injury resulting from a work-related accident.
- All patients will be screened at the time of online booking for COVID-19 as well as immediately before every appointment, including a temperature check.
- If you are experiencing any feelings of being unwell on the day of your scheduled appointment, we would request that you cancel your appointment and reschedule when you are feeling well.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask at all times and use hand sanitizer before, during, and after an appointment as indicated.
Booking an appointment.
- All appointments are booked online (click the button below to book an appointment)
- Face-to-face initial appointment = $100 (no GST)
- Face-to-face follow up appointment (30 minutes) = $50 (no GST)
- Telehealth follow up appointment (30 minutes) = $25 (no GST)
- All services are private and payable at the time of your appointment.
- Payment is accepted online by e-transfer or PayPal. Click the button below to make a payment.
- Receipts will be provided to patients for submission to any extended health insurance program.
- The Academy Building, 637 – 11th Avenue SW, Calgary, T2R 0E3
- Free parking is available in the parking lot surrounding the building