Terry is a registered physiotherapist with the Alberta Physiotherapy + College.
Terry has clinical commitments with Alberta Health Services and 4th Street Clinic (physician office) Monday to Friday.
Terry does see patients privately on Saturday mornings.
If you would like to see Terry other than Saturday, please call (403) 640-4320 and ask for Kennedie. Kennedie can make arrangements to be seen at the 4th Street Clinic (23rd Ave SW & 4th Street SW).
Please not that Terry does not see patients with injuries (1) sustained in motor vehicle accidents , (2) work related injuries (WCB), (3) patients on short-term or long-term disability or (4) involved in any form of litigation regarding a medical condition.
Questions that Terry Answers for patients.
- What have I injured – what’s causing my pain?
- How long will it take for my injury or condition to improve or heal?
- What can I do at home to reduce my pain and get better?
- What exercises or activities should I be doing at home to get better?
- What exercises or activities should I avoid doing at home that may make my injury worse?
- Do I really need a special tests – will they make any difference at all?
- What is the probability that I may need surgery?
- What can I do to avoid surgery?
- If I need to see a surgeon or a specialist, who do you recommend?
- Terry’s fees are private and not covered by Alberta Health Services.
- An assessment is one-hour in length and cost $100. (no GST)
- Payment is required at the time of your appointment (credit card, cheque or cash)
- We do not bill insurance companies for appointment fees, instead we will provide an official receipt that can be submitted for reimbursement.
- Official receipts will be provided for health insurance plans and income-tax purposes.
- Main Floor, Heavens Fitness Club, 637 – 11th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2S 1R5
- Please note all appointments are booked online. Heavens staff cannot book appointments.
- Free parking is available around the building.
- Terry does not see patients involved in (a) Motor Vehicle Accidents, (b) Worker’s Compensation Board cases, (c) patients on short-term or long-disability or (c) patients involved in medical-legal litigation regarding their injury, condition or prior treatment.
- Terry is a male physiotherapist and in order to make a accurate diagnosis, a physical examination of the affected area is required. In order to conduct a physical examination Terry will need make physical contact with you.
- Unfortunately we do not have sufficient staff to provide a witness for patients – therefore all patients are invited to bring a friend or family member to witness any appointment.
- All minor age patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.